The visual content is an important element in giving the users the feel of the brand, and its uniqueness. And in fact, most popular businesses spend a lot of money and resources on creating graphic resources for their website.
But small brands cannot afford to spend on graphic design as they require a lot more funds for running their day to day operations. Outsourcing the graphic designs can be a great choice as you can cut costs, but given that there are hundreds and even thousands of professional freelancer designers out there, it isn’t easy to find someone who understands your brand value and would be able to coordinate with your business requirements.
Thankfully, we came across Penji, unique graphic design service for marketers and agencies and in this Penji review, we’ll show you how you can take advantage of the services they offer.
What is Penji? What is Penji?
Penji is an online graphic design service that can bring the creativity your projects require. As we said earlier, hiring an in-house designer would cost a lot for your organization and outsourcing to an amazing and dependable graphic designer service like Penji is the best solution.
No to forget, Penji includes some of the best graphic designers out there and hence you can ensure your graphic designs are in the safest hands and they get delivered in the best possible way.
Services Offered by Penji Services Offered by Penji
Penji offers graphic design services such as,
- Logos, Banners, Digital ads, social media content
- Infographics, flyers, posters, business cards
- T-shirts, Books and Magazines, Packaging Labels, stationeries
- Web Design, App Design, custom illustrations, and more
How to get started with Penji? How to get started with Penji?
To get started with Penji’s graphic designer service you can follow the exact steps discussed below.
1) Visit Penji Pricing 1) Visit Penji Pricing
At first, visit the Penji website and then navigate to the Penji pricing page. You can also make use of our affiliate link.
2) Choose Penji Plan 2) Choose Penji Plan
From the three Penji plans that are available on your screen, pick a plan of your choice. Now you’ll be redirected to the checkout page.
3) Checkout 3) Checkout
On the checkout page, enter your account details, billing information, and most importantly you get to choose the type of subscription. If you’ve a coupon code, then make sure to use it here and grab your discount.
Once the payment is processed successfully, you’ll be able to access your Penji membership.
How to create an order at Penji? How to create an order at Penji?
Now that you’ve successfully subscribed to a Penji membership, log in to your Penji account and you can follow the below steps to create your first design project at Penji. You can also watch our video on our first Penji order.
1) Create a Design Project 1) Create a Design Project
You can get started with creating a new project in Penji by clicking the New Project button at the top-right corner of the page.
Now on the Create a new project page, you will find numerous fields to fill. Give a name for your project and then from the list of available design categories, choose the one that best describes your design.
Depending upon the Design Category you’ve chosen, now more fields would appear below.
In the project description field, make sure to provide details as much as possible. We’d recommend you to include the following details:
- Clear description of what you want
- Target audience
- 3-4 examples that you like
- What you like from examples
- Billboard Dimensions
- Bleed/margin requirements
- Color preferences
- All content/copy
This would help the designer understand what exactly you’re looking for. And then choose the deliverables in one of the allowed formats.
You can also create a Brand in Penji that would include your brand details such as guidelines, colour schemes, and logos that designers from Penji should make use of while you’re working on their projects.
Finally, click Create Project.
2) Get your Project Assigned 2) Get your Project Assigned
When you’ve successfully created a project, you will see a success message on the Penji dashboard and your Project would be assigned to the Penji team.
Now you’ll have to wait for the designer to look into your project and get the designs ready.
3) Review Drafts and Submit Feedback 3) Review Drafts and Submit Feedback
When the design is ready, you can review the draft and in fact, provide feedback. Since Penji accepts unlimited revisions, feel free to unveil the ideas and improvements you’re looking for.
4) Download Your Files 4) Download Your Files
Once you’re satisfied with the design, you can click the Download button to get the deliverables.
We’ve tried using the Penji service for creating a homepage design for our PayUOC website. Here is the design that we’ve created with Penji.
Penji Pricing Penji Pricing
Penji offers three plans namely,
- Pro – $399/mo
- Team – $499/mo
- Agency – $899/mo
The pricing stated is for the monthly subscription. However, if you were to subscribe for the Team or Agency plan, you get to save up to 25%.
You can create as many design projects as you wish and Penji would assign their best designers to get started with your project right away.
Penji Review: Pros and Cons Penji Review: Pros and Cons
|Product Valid Until||2021-12-31|
- Professional designers – Penji team is filled with professional and vetted graphic designers to get the best designs for you.
- Penji offers an unlimited graphic design service – meaning they don’t charge for hourly or project basis – only the flat monthly rate.
- Unlimited Revisions – You get to revise your designs as many times as you wish until you’re satisfied.
- Human support – Penji always offer a human support and doesn’t upset you with a chatbot that doesn’t understand your question or ideas.
- Fast turnaround – Designers usually respond within 24-48 hours and so dependable.
- Communication only through emails and chats – If you’re someone who finds it difficult to put your ideas through a written form, then you may find it difficult to communicate your ideas, as Penji does not offer any phone or video call support as of now.
- High priced for simple designs – If you require a very simple design with a very limited number of projects, then you may find Penji plans as a bit highly priced for getting a simple tasks done.
- No Free Trial – If you’re looking for a free plan or free trial, then Penji does not have one.
Frequently Asked Questions Frequently Asked Questions
What is Penji? What is Penji?
Penji is an online graphic design service that helps thousands of marketers and agencies by delivering quality graphic services such as illustrations, infographics, banners, social media designs, and many more. With Penji you can get your custom made designs at a fixed rate per month.
How does Penji Work? How does Penji Work?
If you’ve a Penji subscription, you can post your project with the details of the design required. Penji will bridge your project with one of the best designers to get your project delivered on time. You may review your project and request revisions until you’re satisfied. And when you’re satisfied you can get your deliverables downloaded in any of the available formats.
Is Penji free? Is Penji free?
No, Penji does not offer a free plan.
How much does Penji cost? How much does Penji cost?
Penji plan starts at $399 on a monthly subscription. However, you can save up to 25% if you were to subscribe for a Yearly subscription
How do you use Penji? How do you use Penji?
Penji can be used for creating any custom designs like:
Social media graphics
Does Penji offer a free trial? Does Penji offer a free trial?
No Penji does not offer a free trial.
How do I cancel my Penji account? How do I cancel my Penji account?
To cancel your Penji account, you can write to email@example.com or simply reach out to the support representative.
Does Penji offer a money-back guarantee? Does Penji offer a money-back guarantee?
Yes, Penji offers a 15-day money-back guarantee and in case, if you aren’t satisfied with their service, you can reach out to the support team and request a refund within 15 days from the date of subscription – no questions asked.
Start Using Penji Start Using Penji
Penji offers undoubtedly one of the best graphic design services for businesses and agencies at an affordable price. If you haven’t already started using it,
$This is an affiliate link
Enter your Email Address below and be the FIRST to receive our Blogging Tips.