Everyone wishes to participate in a program that pays its users regularly. To show the users whether a particular program is legit or a scam, people post payment proofs.
These payment proofs show whether the program pays its users regularly or not. If a program fails to pay its users, then that becomes a scam. And there is no point in joining such a site.
I had already written a very detailed post about Ysense and its various ways of making money. So, in this post, I will be posting all my Ysense Payment Proofs.
Note: Clixsense has been renamed Ysense. And I have updated these Ysense Payment Proofs with the same.
- ySense is a GPT that pays rewards for completing surveys and cash offers
- You can earn $1 to $60 for each cash offer that you complete
- ySense also pays up to 30% affiliate commissions for the referrals you send through
Ysense is a very popular Paid survey site with other money-earning options as now that has been paying its users for a very long time for now. In fact, that regular payments have instilled a lot of trust in the users.
Ysense has been online since the year 2007 and has been paying its users for over a decade now.
1) Payment on 8th June ’16 —$19.72
2) Payment on 27th June ’16 — $5.88
3) Payment on 23rd August ’16 — $8.64
4) Payment on 3rd November ’16 — $5.88
5) Payment on 10th March ’17 — $8.00:
Total Payment Received till today = 48.12$ ( Approx 3199.74 ₹ )
I hope you would now have an idea that Ysense is a legit site and it pays it, users, regularly. If you had received payments from Ysense in the past, feel free to share your payment proofs in the comments section. If you haven’t joined Ysense yet,
$This is an affiliate link
Related articles you might like:
- Best Clixsense/Ysense strategy that can make you earn money online
- Clixsense/Ysense Review — Start to earn money like 1million+ other users
- How To Promote Your Fiverr Gigs For More Money and Conversions?
- 6 Best Clixsense/Ysense survey tricks to complete more surveys
- Top 10 Paid Survey Sites to make money online