Videos are the most unique form of content nowadays, and everyone wants to look into a video for anything they want to learn or know about. And if you’re planning to hop into this culture, it is the right time to get started.
But how can you monetize the videos? Suppose you’ve been familiar with YouTubers earning through ads. In that case, you must have also known their restrictions in approving a Youtuber to their monetizing platform, which currently goes by a minimum of 1000 subscribers and 4000 public watch hours in the last 12 months. Unfortunately, if your videos are for a specific niche with a restricted audience, this criteria is overkill.
But YouTube isn’t the only platform for video monetization, and in this article, we’ll discuss one of the leading video monetization platforms — Uscreen.
Uscreen is a powerful video hosting platform or more as a video-on-demand service. You can use Uscreen to upload your videos and distribute your content online effortlessly. In addition, by helping you monetize your videos, Uscreen might be the right platform for you to get started with your niche video content or your new online course.
There are many features available with Uscreen, and we’ll cover some of the popular ones here in this Uscreen review.
Uscreen is a complete CMS for videos, something like how WordPress is for building different types of websites. Uscreen lets you upload and distribute your videos online, while uploading videos can be done in a swift. Uscreen also ensures that you can resume your video upload progress from where you left, just if you had skipped the page or went offline for obvious reasons. Just drag and drop your video or use Dropbox to upload.
You can even upload PDFs and workbooks to the built-in video hosting of Uscreen to make it a complete collection and distribute your content as an online course or entertainment platform.
As a complete CMS, Uscreen lets you tag your uploaded videos with categories, custom filters and optimize your videos for search engines to help your videos get more visibility in search results.
Uscreen makes it easy to upload, distribute and even monetize your video content effortlessly. With Uscreen, you can monetize your videos by,
- Subscription – let users access your video content with a recurring fee
- Pay-Per-View – let users pay a one-time fee for your video content
- Free Trial – allow your users to access your video content for a limited time for free
- Rentals – you can charge your users access to your video for a limited time
- Bundles – sell access to a bundle of content with a one-time fee, a rental or even as a freebie to capture leads
- Lifetime – give your users lifetime access to your content with a one-time fee
Bundles can be created easily inside your Uscreen dashboard by navigating to the Bundles section, which lets you access the different types of bundles options, as shown below.
Similarly, you can create a Subscription of your choice in Uscreen Dashboard with your customizations. Head over to the Subscription menu and click Create a Plan. You will find several options available to create your custom plan.
Uscreen is a full-featured platform to live stream your videos at the click of a button. And when you’re going live, you can push a notification to your subscribers and let them access your live video. And even more, you can interact with your audience live to build more engagement around your content.
Uscreen lets you launch your OTT app within its powerful user interface without having to get your hands actually on coding. Dedicated OTT apps are known for higher engagement among the audience, resulting in an increase in sales.
To build your own app, just navigate the Distribution menu inside your Uscreen dashboard and request a native app for iOS/Android/Roku/ or any available platform. The Uscreen team will deliver your custom app just within 30 days.
The video CMS has more marketing and automation tools to help you get your brand word out. For example, offering coupon codes, gift cards, and free trials are easy to manage and deliver to your audience to get more revenue.
You can quickly build an automation workflow to send an email campaign to your abandoned carts and encourage your customers to resume their incomplete cart and fulfill their orders. Just head over to the Marketing menu inside your Uscreen dashboard, and you’ll find plenty of marketing toolkits inside.
Videos are known to be a heavy load on bandwidth, and even a slight glitch or downtime on your video hosting can disturb the experience of your audience, and you’ll never see them again. To give your audience the best user experience, Uscreen ensures that your videos are monitored 24/7 for smooth running and for a stable delivery with a 99.99% uptime.
Plus, all your payment checkout is secured with SSL encryption so that all the data passed between Uscreen web servers and your clients will remain integral and private. Uscreen accepts payments through credit cards and debit cards, but you can also connect with Stripe/PayPal/Authorize.net to get your payment processed.
Uscreen has got three membership plans to subscribe to — Basic, Amplify, and Enterprise. While you get to get in touch with the Uscreen team for the Enterprise membership with your customized needs, the remaining two plans can be availed right on their website.
While the Basic plan is suitable for anyone who wants to get started with a video-on-demand platform, Amplify plan will be ideal for anyone who wants to live stream their videos.
Uscreen Annual Pricing:
Their annual pricing gets started with:
- Basic plan – $49 per month + $0.5 for each subscriber
- Amplify plan – $399 per month + $0.5 for each subscriber
Uscreen Monthly Pricing:
Their monthly plan goes by,
- Basic plan – $99 per month + $0.5 per subscriber
- Amplify plan – $499 per month + $0.5 per subscriber
- Uscreen offers more features than anyone else in the market
- Every tool you’ll need for offering an amazing streaming service is available at one place and within Uscreen
- Whitelabel features to resonate with your brand
- Instant Payment Processing and a transparent pricing
- Uscreen does not charge users for bandwidth, streaming or encoding
- Your content and your audience — export them to any platform anytime without any interruptions or barrier
- Thousands of integrations available to manage your workflow
- They have too many options and might be overwhelming for beginners to get started
- Pricing seems to be slightly expensive for beginners
|Product Valid Until||2021-12-31|
Uscreen is an all-in-one platform for managing and distributing your video content online. In addition, the platform allows you to monetize your videos and even go live stream with your custom OTT app.
The monthly plan starts at $99 per month, but you can always get started with their 14-day free trial.
Uscreen will give you access to their tools like video player, CMS, premium themes, monetization options, learning tools, marketing tools, analytics tools, sales tools, etc.
Given the ton of features that Uscreen has than any video hosting platform, Uscreen is worth the price.
We hope we covered all the popular features of Uscreen, but that’s not everything, as the platform has got even more features hidden for you to explore and experience. You can get started with Uscreen with their 14-day free trial.
$This is an affiliate link
Related Articles You Might Like:
- Shopify vs. WooCommerce: The Ultimate Comparison (2021)
- SeedProd Review: How You Can Create Awesome Maintenance Mode Pages?
- LogoAi Review: The New AI-Powered Logo Maker to try out
- How To Turn Your Blog Posts Into Videos Using Vidnami
- TikTok Feed Review: Here’s How You Can Show TikTok Videos Inside WordPress