SeedProd was earlier known as the Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode Plugin. It was indeed the best Coming Soon and Maintenance mode plugin for WordPress websites.
They have eventually built features and became one of the best Landing Page Builder Plugin for WordPress in recent times.
In this SeedProd Review, we will go through the features, different plans, pricing, pros, and cons of SeedProd.
- Seedprod is the No.1 Landing page builder plugin for WordPress
- The Drag and Drop website builder is recommended by over 1 million Professionals
- Save 50% off on SeedProd - Limited Time Deal (Offer valid today only)
Table of Contents
- What is SeedProd?
- What makes SeedProd the Best?
- SeedProd Pricing
- Features of using SeedProd
- How to Install SeedProd on your Website?
- How can I use SeedProd?
- SeedProd Pros and Cons
- SeedProd Review
- Frequently Asked Questions on SeedProd
- Wrapping Up
What is SeedProd?
SeedProd, which is the #1 plugin for enabling maintenance mode, and Coming Soon mode has evolved as a full-fledged landing page plugin for WordPress.
The plugin is currently handled by Awesome Motive Inc, the same company behind popular WordPress plugins like
What makes SeedProd the Best?
By using SeedProd for building landing pages you will get,
1) Increased Lead Generation
Landing pages are meant to collect email addresses and contact data from visitors so that you can send newsletters regularly to drive conversions and sales.
Whenever a new visitor visits your website they will look for the products and services you offer.
If you fail to convince your visitors of your services, visitors will bounce off your website and you will lose the lead.
By using SeedProd, you can create compelling landing pages that convince your visitors to submit an email address through the sales funnel.
2) Create Convincing Landing Pages in Minutes
WordPress is so popular and has got more non-tech-savvy digital marketers. They lack coding knowledge and often find it difficult to create webpages as they like.
Even to craft custom webpages, they need to hire professional web designers.
SeedProd is a plugin designed for Beginners as well as non-tech-savvy users who are not so strong in coding.
They simply use the drag and drop feature to create converting landing pages.
Not necessary to hire a web designer anymore.
3) Collecting User Data
Along with collecting data from your users, landing pages help you understand your audience better.
By analyzing the data like where your audience are coming from, the time they spend on your website, the elements they have interacted with, etc can be used for planning future campaigns on your website
$This is an affiliate link
SeedProd has got 4 premium plans namely,
- Basic: $39.50 per year
- Plus: $99.50 per year
- Pro: $199.50 per year
- Elite: $299.50 per year
The different features and limitations that come with each plan are compared below:
|1 Site||3 Sites||5 Sites||Unlimited Sites|
|100+ PRO Templates||100+ PRO Templates||100+ PRO Templates||100+ PRO Templates|
|20+ PRO Page Blocks||20+ PRO Page Blocks||20+ PRO Page Blocks||20+ PRO Page Blocks|
|Pro Section Templates||Pro Section Templates||Pro Section Templates||Pro Section Templates|
|Drag & Drop Page Builder||Drag & Drop Page Builder||Drag & Drop Page Builder||Drag & Drop Page Builder|
|Email Marketing Integrations||Email Marketing Integrations||Email Marketing Integrations||Email Marketing Integrations|
|Subscriber Management||Subscriber Management||Subscriber Management||Subscriber Management|
|Access Controls||Access Controls||Access Controls||Access Controls|
|Updates and Support for 1 Year||Updates and Support for 1 Year||Updates and Support for 1 Year||Updates and Support for 1 Year|
|Access to +2 Million Stock Photos||Access to +2 Million Stock Photos||Domain Mapping||Domain Mapping|
|Access to +2 Million Stock Photos||Access to +2 Million Stock Photos|
Does SeedProd have a free version?
SeedProd is a freemium plugin and they have got a free version. You can download the free version from the WordPress repository. The free version of SeedProd is so popular that it has got over 1 million WordPress installations.
Features of using SeedProd
SeedProd has got various features in the free version itself.
Basic Features with Free Version:
The free version of SeedProd includes the following features,
- Drag and Drop Builder: SeedProd has a user interface to design landing pages completely through Drag and Drop features. Hence you don’t need to code for landing pages
- Create Variety of Landing Pages: SeedProd makes it easier to create customized Sales Page, Opt-in Page, Webinar and Thank you Pages for your website
- Coming Soon Mode: You can use the Coming Soon mode while your website is under construction. This mode still allows Google to index your webpages
- Maintenance Mode: You can the maintenance mode for temporary maintenance of your website
- Fast Loading: SeedProd is designed to create fast-loading landing pages. It does not bloat pages and affect your page speed
- Multisite & Buddypress Support: SeedProd can be used for multisite as well as for the community plugin – Buddypress
Advanced Features with Premium Versions:
The premium plans of SeedProd has got the following features depending upon the plan:
- 100+ Professionally Designed Templates: SeedProd has got 100+ pre-built templates so that you don’t have to start from scratch every time
- Spam Protection: Google Recaptcha can detect bots easily and prevent user forms data from being spammed
- Email Marketing Integrations: SeedProd can be integrated with various marketing services like Mailchimp, ConvertKit, Aweber, GoResponse, ActiveCampaign, and Zapier. It makes exporting and maintaining your form data easier
- Control Access: SeedProd gives you control to display only parts or pages of your website allowing you to decide what your website visitors are supposed to see
- Pro Elements: SeedProd allows you to include a progress bar, social profile buttons, countdown timers, star ratings, Call To Action (CTA) buttons, etc to your landing pages
What are the different types of Landing Pages that I can create with SeedProd?
Using SeedProd you can create different landing pages like,
- Sales Pages
- Opt-in pages
- Lead Pages
- Squeeze Pages
- Coming Soon Pages
- Maintenance Pages
- Webinar Pages
- Thank you Pages
- 404 Pages
What are the templates available at SeedProd?
Some of the templates are shown below:
$This is an affiliate link
How to Install SeedProd on your Website?
Step 1: Visit SeedProd’s official website through our partner link.
Step 2: Choose a plan according to your requirement.
Step 3: Complete the payment with either Paypal or Credit Card.
Step 4: Once you have made the payment, you will be provided a valid license key and plugin file to download.
Step 5: Install and activate the plugin.
Step 6: Enter the license key and verify it.
How can I use SeedProd?
Step 1: Navigate in your WordPress dashboard and choose SeedProd.
Step 2: Click Create New Landing Page
Step 3: Choose one from pre-made templates or blank template.
Step 4: Customize the template using SeedProd drag and drop builder. You can add different components such as,
- Optin Forms
- Countdown Timers
- Contact Forms
- Social Profile Buttons
- Star Ratings
SeedProd Pros and Cons
We have made our research to identify the Pros and Cons of SeedProd.
- Drag and Drop feature makes the plugin beginner-friendly
- Powerful Email Marketing Integrations
- Spam Protection to track bots
- Access to 2 million+ Stock Images
- Premium Support and in-detailed documentation
- The Blocks and elements available in SeedProd are limited when compared to Elementor and Thrive Architect.
To summarize this entire SeedProd review in short,
SeedProd Review 2021: Best Landing Page Builder Plugin for WordPress - BlogHeist
SeedProd is a fantastic plugin with various features, even with the free version. It is really easy to configure SeedProd and it is Beginner-friendly. You can create attractive landing pages with SeedProd to drive more conversions and grow your business online. A plugin worth to try out.
Product Brand: Seedprod
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 39.50
Product In-Stock: InStock
Frequently Asked Questions on SeedProd
Some of the frequently asked Questions on SeedProd are,
Who can use SeedProd?
Ideally, SeedProd is suitable for anyone who wants to create a landing page on WordPress. SeedProd is widely used by Bloggers, Designers, Developers, Photographers, and Business owners.
I don’t know Coding. Can I use SeedProd?
SeedProd is the most beginner-friendly landing page plugin available for WordPress users. The Drag and Drop User Interface allows you to create landing pages without any coding knowledge.
What is the difference between Coming Soon Mode and Maintenance Mode?
Coming Soon mode returns an HTTP status code 200. In the coming soon mode your website can be indexed by the search engine. Maintenance mode returns an HTTP status code 503. It should be used only for short term maintenance on the existing website. It tells the search engine that the site is undergoing maintenance and shall be available within 1 day.
Who can see my website while it is under construction?
If you have activated Coming soon mode, only logged-in visitors can see your website. Other visitors will see the Coming Soon landing page and will not be able to access your content.
Where can I find SeedProd Coupon Code?
SeedProd has an official coupon code that gives 50% off on all Premium Plans. Use the coupon SAVE50 to claim your discount.
Does SeedProd have a Money-back Guarantee?
SeedProd offers a 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee. If you feel SeedProd is not the right fit for your requirement, you can reach out to the team. You will get a 100% refund and no questions asked.
We hope the SeedProd Review was in-detailed and cleared all your queries on SeedProd. We would recommend you to give SeedProd landing page builder a try.
$This is an affiliate link
Relevant Resources you might like:
- WPForms Review: Easy and Powerful WordPress Form Plugin
- OptinMonster Review: You will love it for the leads you get
- MonsterInsights Review: Why this is the Best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress?
- Ninja Forms Review: An Easy to use WordPress Form Builder Plugin
- Formidable Forms Review: An Easy to use WordPress Form Plugin