Enlarging images is not a tough task to do when you have professional tools like Photoshop. But, what if you don’t have access to such sophisticated tools.
Probably you should look for a simple tool online to enlarge your images.
And let me come to the point directly.
Today, in this Image Upscaler Review, we would be testing how this new tool works.
Image Upscaler is mainly used for enlarging images online. Apart from that, they have two more features which you can give a try.
- Removing JPEG Artifacts
- And Deburring.
Just simple steps to get started:
1) Open Image Upscaler in your browser.
2) Choose the file that you want to enlarge from your device.
3) Click Upscale Image button
4) Wait until the processing gets completed. The process takes around 60 seconds to get it done.
5) And finally, you can download it.
So, here is the initial image that I uploaded. It was 1200×1200 px with 170.08 KB.
While the resized image is of 4800 x 4800 px with 2.56MB
All I could notice is that both the images are of the same quality and the Image has been enlarged 4 times.
In the Standard approach, the conventional image enlargers estimate the new pixels by taking an average from the neighbor pixels.
This results in making the image look stretched and blurred.
But this Image Upscaler uses a deep learning algorithm called Generative Adversarial Network (GAN) to evaluate pixels. That helps to maintain the image quality and avoid blur.
Recommended Read: How To Run WooCommerce Flash Sales and Increase Sales?
Remember there are some limitations to the tool.
- The tools support only JPG, JPEG, and PNG formats.
- And the maximum size of the image can be 5Mb only.
- The image height and width are limited to 2500 pixels.
If you ever need to enlarge images give this tool a try. And share your feedback with us in the comments sections, as well as give your rating.
Related articles you might like: