What is blogger? Is it a free platform? How to create a blog at blogger? And that’s it our topic for today.
Blogger is a free blogging platform by Google. Many people widely use the blogging platform because it is owned by Google. Since it is owned by Google,
- It has tight security. It is not easy for hackers to hack website in blogger.
- You can get Google Adsense easier compared to other platforms.
- Just an email id. That’s it.
Next, you will get blogger home page. Click Create New Blog.
Next, enter the name of your blog, and your blog address.
Check if your blog address is available. If you already have a custom domain you can setup your blog with that. If you wanted to purchase a custom domain then use the following service.
- Namecheap (They provide you custom domains starting at 0.88$)
It is not mandatory that you should use a custom domain. You can continue your blog for free at Blogspot subdomain. You can setup a custom domain whenever you need it.
And that’s it. You have created a blog just a matter of seconds. Your next step is to start posting content on your blog.
Recommended Read: How To Generate The Best Post Titles (8 Tools)
Now, you have successfully created your Blogger blog with this tutorial. Now, you need to get traffic to your blog. Going on with paid promotion at the beginning of your blog is not recommended. So, I will suggest you follow my free methods for traffic.
Recommended Article: Best CDNs for Images Compared (Editor Picks)
Let me know in the comments section if you find this tutorial useful. And tell me what’s your blog all about?
If you find this tutorial useful, add this pin to your Pinterest Board.
Here are some hand-picked articles for you to read:
- How To Start a Blog in India (Step-By-Step Guide For Beginners)
- Blogger vs WordPress – Which one is the Best?
- Why do the stats of Blogger and WordPress vary?
- How to move from Blogger to WordPress with 301 redirections?
- Choosing The Best Website Builder In 2021: Everything You Need To Know