Are you looking for the Formidable Forms review? Keep reading this article if you are interested in the plugin!
There are numerous Form Plugins in WordPress and no doubt in it. The reason for too many form plugins is that forms are the best way to collect data from your users. The data being collected is very vital for your business.
These data can even be collected from payment forms. That shows how vital and authentic the form is. Today, we will see a review of one such form plugin. It is Formidable forms.
So what are Formidable Forms?
It is a form plugin for WordPress users. I hope you are clear with that.
- Formidable Forms is a popular WordPress Form Plugin
- Their solution based forms are used by over 300,000 Businesses
- Flat 30% off on all Premium Plans - Limited Time Offer (Offer ends Today!)
We will see that. I will list down the basic features of Formidable Forms.
- Customize Form HTML – If you are not interested in the default form layout, you can use your coding skills to style it the way you like.
- Send Email Autoresponders and Notifications – As soon as your visitor fills the form, the entries will be mailed to whomever you want to send.
- Mobile-Friendly Responsible Forms – All these forms are mobile-friendly and can be created with a drag and drop editor.
- Form Templates for Instant Form Building – With default templates available, you don’t need to create Forms right from scratch every time. Start with the template and modify what you need. Also, check the Formidable Forms library for more useful templates.
- Invisible Spam Protection – Powerful spam protection techniques are deployed to protect your form from spam entries.
And, these are some exciting features that I came across at Formidable Forms. But, unfortunately, these are all available only in the Pro version.
- Fill out Forms Automatically – Instead of making the users type each and every value, you can prefill some data, making your audience’s work easier.
- Simple Entry Management – You can edit, search and delete entries. Thus offering powerful data management features.
- Multiple File Upload Forms – Using, this feature you can allow your visitor to upload multiple files. These files will be saved on your website safely.
- Smart Forms with Conditional Logic – Using the Conditional Branching feature will cut your users’ fields and options and make it look easy.
- Powerful Calculated Fields – This is the most exciting feature that I have seen with this plugin. The fields can calculate numerical values based on inputs.
- Create Reports with Graph and Chart Form Data – You can create graphs and charts with the Form data for new insight.
- Schedule Forms and Limit Responses – You can decide when the form should open and when it should close.
There are different memberships available on Formidable Forms, and for this review purpose, I am using the lite version. You can download and install the free Formidable Forms Plugin.
Once you install and activate the plugin, in your WordPress sidebar, choose Formidable -> Forms (Lite).
This is the page where you can find all the forms you have created. To create a new form, click Add New.
The following page asks you to choose the layout. You can start with a blank form or go with an existing template or import your form.
For this tutorial, I am going with the blank form to show you all the field options available. Now, that brings you to the Editor page.
This is the place where you can customize how your form looks like. And the best thing is that it is user-friendly. For example, it has already come up with helping arrow symbols to guide you.
You will have to add a Form name in the build section, drag and drop the fields you require. Once you have finished all the settings, click the “Create” button.
The settings section will allow you to modify your preferences for this form, and the Entries section will let you see the Entries you received for this form.
The most important thing with form creation is adding your form to the post or page.
To do that, just go to the Forms (Lite) page, where all your forms will be displayed. Then, copy the shortcode and paste it where you want to show it.
I have created a simple form, and this is how it looks.
Note: You can customize the style of the form. You can do that at the Style subpage under the Formidable menu. This is how the Style page looks like.
Apart from the features, Formidable Forms has got a lot of Integrations available. You can integrate by installing an add-on. However, these add-ons are available only for Pro users.
These are just a few add-ons that I captured for the screenshot. There are a lot more available.
Now, let’s see the most popular advantages and disadvantages of Formidable Forms.
- Drag and Drop
- Create Unlimited Forms
- Powerful Integrations
- Great Support Team
- Helpful Documentations
Nothing so far
As I said earlier, Formidable Forms has both Lite (Free) and pro memberships.
The above pricing shows the Pro memberships.
- Basic – $49.50/ year
- Plus – $99.50/ year
- Business – $199.50/ year
- Elite – $299.50/ year
You can click ‘Get Started’ for the package you want.
Also, they have a 14-day moneyback guarantee. So if you are not satisfied, you can get a refund within 14 days of your purchase.
A quick summary of our Formidable Forms review.
|Product Brand||Formidable Forms|
|Product Valid Until||2022-12-31|
Formidable Forms is one of the best WordPress plugins for creating forms without writing HTML code or CSS codes. If you are interested in the plugin, you can check their lite version on a local WordPress site. If you’re looking to get a Formidable Forms membership,
$This is an affiliate link
Some frequently asked questions about Formidable Forms are:
Formidable Forms is a freemium WordPress plugin. It comes with a basic version with limited features and a premium version with more robust features and integrations.
Once you have visited the website, pick a plan. Now, you will be redirected to the checkout page. From there, using your Credit Card or PayPal account, you can complete the purchase.
Yes. All the Formidable Forms premium plans come with 14 days moneyback guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the features or support, you can get a full refund.
Formidable Forms comes with a drag-and-drop WordPress form builder. Without writing codes, you can create forms. Then, from the left-hand section, you can select the fields. The right section will show a preview.
Here are some relevant Formidable Forms tutorials and Comparisons:
- How to Integrate Formidable Forms with Aweber (Easy Lead Generation)
- How to set Mailchimp Tags from Formidable Forms?
- Formidable Forms vs Gravity Forms – Which one is the Best?
- Formidable Forms vs Ninja Forms – Which is the Best Form Builder?
- How to create eCommerce forms with Formidable Forms for WordPress?