Are you looking for the best newsletter plugins? If you are, we have got something for you!
Email marketing is the key to success. No matter how many new ways to connect with the audience emerge, the traditional method still results high. When someone gives you an email address and allows you to send a newsletter, it is a sign of trust. It is all about how you captivate to utilize this trust.
And today, we will look at some of the best newsletter plugins for WordPress. When I say newsletter plugins, they integrate collecting the email address and sending them your newsletter. The sending email feature need not be through their own plugin; it can integrate with your favorite email marketing service.
Best WordPress Newsletter Plugins Best WordPress Newsletter Plugins
These are the best WordPress newsletter plugins listed in no particular order.
A Quick Summary:
|Plugin Name||Pricing Model||Download Link|
|ALO EasyMail Newsletter||Free||Download ALO EasyMail Newsletter|
|WP Subscribe||Freemium||Download WP Subscribe|
1) OptinMonster 1) OptinMonster
OptinMonster is one of the plugins which will instantly raise traffic and grow your website. It has been used by many leading websites. OptinMonster generates more leads, conversions, and sales from the traffic you already have. It is robust conversion optimization. Plus, it has a drag & drop builder, which allows you to create visually stunning optin forms with high conversion rates.
You can create your own designs from scratch with 25+ animations and sound effects. It has many Campaign type formats like Lightbox Popup, Fullscreen Welcome Mat, etc., to catch the eyes of maximum visitors. Campaign Trigger allows you to detect the visitor’s behavior to display them the right campaign. You can get stats to improve your conversions for the next strategies using OptinMonster. To understand more about the pros and cons, check the OptinMonster review.
- MonsterLinks 2 steps Optin – you can generate quality leads using the double optin
- Geo-location targeting – target visitors from specific countries using this option
- Exit-Intent technology – you can reduce cart abandonment using this technology
- On-site follow up campaigns – based on visitor interactions, create Drip campaigns
- AdBlock detection – when you rely on ads for making money online, turn this feature on
- Success tracking scripts – according to campaign interactions, setup retargeting pixels
OptinMonster is a premium plugin, and its pricing starts at $9/mo.
$This is an affiliate link
2) SendPress 2) SendPress
SendPress is one of the top-rated WordPress plugins. It is one of the most accessible WordPress plugins to create, send and track e-mail newsletters. It has fantastic features. One of the best features of this plugin is that it allows unlimited subscribers, and you can track everything.
SendPress has a push button that will sync WordPress roles to subscribers. You can use HTML to create a newsletter template with text placeholders. Get statistics of every subscriber and automatically send updates to the subscribers. Works with IMAP, POP3, and many 3rd party senders.
- Unlimited Subscribers – you can have unlimited subscribers
- E-mail Tracking – track emails for better conversions
- Security Audited – the plugin is highly secured
- 3rd Party Sending – you can use third party tools and services for sending emails
- WordPress role Sync – the integrateion will help you to run everything smoothly
SendPress has a free version. The pro version packages start at $39/yr.
3) Newsletter 3) Newsletter
The Newsletter is one of the most advanced WordPress newsletter plugins. It will make your work easier by managing everything from user subscriptions to email automation with more powerful features. In addition, this plugin will help you start collecting emails and, in return, grow your mailing list.
It has a robust tracking and statistic system from opening e-mails to sending; it covers all activities. This plugin supports GDPR ready, SMTP Ready, WPML Ready, Polylang Ready, and Translatepress Ready. You can have subscription spam check with domain/IP denylists, Akismet, captcha. It has a Customizable subscription widget, page, and custom form.
- Double opt-in subscriptions – for keeping spam out, enable the double opt-in subscription option
- Tracking E-mail with advanced statistics – you will get advanced analytics
- Automated newsletter generation – sending newsletter would be pretty simple
- Drag and drop composer – you can create opt-ins using a drag and drop builder
- Unlimited subscribers – handle unlimited subscribers using this plugin
- Integration with the WordPress Registration – you can integrate the newsletter plugin with registration forms
The newsletter has a free version to get started. After that, the premium pricing starts at $65.
4) MailPoet 4) MailPoet
MailPoet is one of the widely used newsletter plugins. It has a simple design and an easy-to-use interface. Unlike other plugins, MailPoet lets you control all newsletter and email settings from the admin panel itself. You can edit your newsletter by using a drag and drop newsletter editor. In addition, it comes with ready-to-use email templates to kickstart your email marketing campaigns.
The plugin comes with single and double opt-in. You can have detailed tracking and statistics regarding whether the newsletter was clicked, opened, bounced, and unsubscribed. MailPoet uses your WordPress host to send emails, or you can use third-party services such as SendGrid and Amazon SES. You can switch to Mailpoet by importing your subscribers from a CSV file, and you’ll be set up in minutes.
- 40 starter templates – you can create a pop up using any premade templates
- Analyze and optimize with stats – optimize the pop up using analytics and other data
- Responsive and helpful customer support – the newsletters woule be 100% responsive
- GDPR compliment – makes no mess with compliance
- Option to send emails with the MailPoet’s sending service – use their own mail sending service for sending emails
MailPoet is free for up to 2000 subscribers. After that, the premium pricing starts at $99/year.
5) MailChimp 5) MailChimp
MailChimp is a simple, user-friendly, great plugin and is used by many websites. When it comes to email marketing, it will definitely satisfy user’s expectations. It makes it easier for visitors to subscribe to your website. You can create good-looking opt-in forms and integrate them with any existing form on your site. You can send out e-mail campaign lists to up to 2000 subscribers and create an account without paying any fee.
MailChimp is seamlessly integrated with other WordPress plugins. In addition, there are some add-on plugins like MailChimp for WordPress Premium, MailChimp Top Bar, MailChimp Activity, and Scroll Triggered Boxes available. More features are available with the premium add-on.
- Unlimited subscription forms – you can create unlimited forms using the MailChimp newsletterplugin
- Integrates seamlessly with other plugins – connect this plugin easily with other plugins
- A multitude of available add-on plugins – you will get a bunch of add-ons for making your forms even more powerful
- Supports WPBruiser – you can integrate the plugin with WPBruiser
- Well documented – the documentation articles will always help you
The plugin is free to use.
6) ALO EasyMail Newsletter 6) ALO EasyMail Newsletter
ALO EasyMail is the best mailing solution. Apart from generating subscriptions and building a mailing list, you can also send and receive e-mails. It is available in 20 languages which means it is a multi-translatable newsletter. It is integrated with WPML, qTranslate-X, Polylang. You can use standard WordPress GUI and API for creating a newsletter is a custom post type.
With the availability of widgets, you can collect as many subscriptions as you want. You can also manage the mailing list using the role of administrator. You can collect subscribers on the registration form and with an ajax widget/page. With this plugin, you can easily import contacts from CSV files.
- SMTP ready – control the delivery using any email SMTP service
- Supports multilanguage – language would not be a problem here
- Sending multiple e-mails – send multiple emails to your customers
- Automatically unsubscribing e-mail addresses – you can also unsubscribe visitors automatically
- Write e-mails using the default WordPress tools – from the dashboard, you can compose new emails
It is an entirely free plugin.
7) Bloom 7) Bloom
Bloom is one of the most beautiful newsletter plugins with 100+ pre-made templates. It is responsive and retina-ready. You can add, modify and track your accounts. It seamlessly obtains information about all of your lists and subscriber counts. In addition, it has elegant design options for highly targeted content to gain more subscribers.
Bloom has 6 different display forms: automatic opt-in pop-ups, automatic opt-in fly-ins, inline opt-in forms, and below content opt-in forms. Bloom has 3 opt-in form orientations, customized border & edges, image orientation options, and unlimited color options. It has highly targeted display settings. It can be integrated with 16+ email marketing services.
- Email opt-in plugin – powerful email opt-in plugin
- 6 different display types – multiple opt in options
- Automatic Pop-up & Fly-in triggers – you can configure automated pop ups
- 16 Email marketing integrations – connect the opt ins with your favorite email marketing services
- Responsive and retina ready – all the opt ins are reponsive
- Bloom dashboard – see your detailed stats from the dashboard
Bloom is a premium plugin, but it is not sold separately. Instead, it comes along with Elegant Themes Membership, which is priced at $89 per year.
$This is an affiliate link
8) WP Subscribe 8) WP Subscribe
WP Subscribe is one of the most recommended plugins for email marketing. It is a fully responsive and mobile-friendly design. It can be easily customized using custom CSS and can be used more than once in different sidebars. In addition, you can use options from the subscription bar to change the text.
The plugin comes with unique features like an opt-in form popup, basic popup, etc. In addition, this plugin can be integrated with many email marketing services such as FeedBurner, MailChimp, and AWeber. With a built-in widget area, create eye-catching pop-ups and send emails to all of your users.
- Optimized for speed – do not need to worry about website speed
- Built-in widget support – multiple widgets for opt ins
- Pop-up animations – animations can grab user’s attention
- Integrated with email earketing services – connect the plugin with your email marketing service and generate leads
- Fully customizable – no limit when it comes to customization
WP Subscribe has a free plugin. Unfortunately, the Pro plugin is priced at $19.
9) Icegram 9) Icegram
Icegram is one of the most popular newsletter plugins. It is the best onsite “call to action” and conversion optimization plugin for WordPress. It gives you access to unlimited visitors, unlimited campaigns, unlimited subscribers, no branding, which will definitely raise traffic on your website. Icegram makes the last offer before the visitor leaves.
Icegram gives you ready campaigns for raising traffic with four different opt-ins. You can create 12 types of call to action within minutes. It gives you detailed measurements and conversion analytics of all your campaigns. In addition, it has 10X Conversions with advanced, powerful display targeting rules.
- Optin pop-ups – multiple pop up options for campaigns
- Unlimited visitors/subscribers – you can have unlimited visitors and subscribers
- Unlimited campaigns – create unlimited campaigns
- 12 types call to action – different CTAs for better conversion
- A/B split testing – compare pop ups and find the best ones
- Geotargeting – target visitors from specific countries
Icegram has a free version. The pro version pricing starts at $97/yr.
Above are some of the best and popular newsletter plugins. Each one of them provides features that you definitely need to make your website stand out. But, first, make a list of your requirements, go through each plugin, and choose wisely. In our experience, OptinMonster is the most powerful lead generation plugin available in the market.
It comes with so many advanced features and friendly support staff. On the other hand, if you are looking for a free alternative, check out the WP Subscribe plugin. You can upgrade to the premium version if you need more robust features and email marketing service integrations.
We hope you have enjoyed the read and found this article helpful. If you did, please consider sharing this post with your friends and fellow bloggers on social media. In addition, you can check out our blog archive for more articles.
Did you find the article useful?
Then pin me to your Pinterest Board, so that more people will find me
(Remember: The more you give to the Universe, the more you will get from the Universe)So, Pin me
Enter your Email Address below and be the FIRST to receive our Blogging Tips.