WooCommerce Affiliate plugins can help you generate more revenue from your WooCoomerce site using an affiliate marketing campaign. But, if you do not know the basics of affiliate marketing, it can be challenging for you to sail through. So, letâs talk about affiliate marketing.
So what is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a type of marketing where the content creator promotes someone elseâs product and commissions each sale he refers to. Affiliate Marketing is overgrowing and is worth $12 billion as of now.
Also, it has become one of the most popular methods of earning money passively. Provided you have the right product to serve an audience with the right set of plugins, like Woocommerce Affiliate Plugins.
Creating an affiliate program makes a lot of sense to promote your products, and if you already have a WooCommerce shop in place, you can quickly increase your revenue without increasing your expense.
The beauty of an affiliate program is that you ONLY pay after a sale has been made, so in reality, your marketing costs are zero, and you only “pay” if you have got a sale through an affiliate.
Let’s say you run a service-based business like the one mentioned in this article. Then, when you set up an affiliate program and pay up to 50% margin, you can start getting sales that are less likely to happen without being referred through an affiliate link.
This is the beauty of affiliate programs. We’ve curated a list of the best WooCommerce affiliate plugins that you could start using right away on your WooCommerce store â let’s get started.
Made by Sandhills Development, AffiliateWP is the best affiliate marketing plugin for WordPress. It has got all the functions to manage an affiliate marketing program. And its functionalities can be extended to WooCommerce using an integration.
Some of its features include lifetime commissions to affiliates, recurring referrals, one-click commission payments, and even the alternative to pay affiliates with store credit. Apart from the mentioned features, the plugin can integrate functionalities by third-party developers.
AffiliateWP is a premium plugin, and its pricing starts at $149/yr.
- Simple Configuration â configuring AffiliateWP is so simple and only takes a matter of few minutes
- Real-time Reporting – the plugin will automatically update the report in real-time
- Payment Gateway Integration – you can integrate the plugin with multiple gateways for sending out payments
- Unlimited Affiliates – there are no limits for affiliate registrations. You can have unlimited affiliates
- Unlimited Creatives – upload unlimited custom banners for your affiliates
- Developer Friendly – if you’re a developer and need to add custom functions, AffiliateWP is the best one
- Performance Optimized – the plugin will never affect your website’s speed.
- No Free Version – there is no free version available
Sumo Affiliates is a simple affiliate system. Your website visitors can sign up for your affiliate program quickly and start promoting your products right away.
It is easy to set up your WooCommerce affiliate program with Sumo affiliates. However, if you need to go deep, there is an advanced setup wizard available for every customization.
Sumo affiliate comes with a translation-ready setup making it easy for you to get your affiliate program global. With a WordPress translation plugin like WPML or Weglot, you can easily translate your affiliate pages and make them accessible for a wider audience. For example, translating might be a good choice if you are receiving a good amount of traffic from non-English countries.
It is a premium plugin available in CodeCanyon, priced at $39.
- WooCommerce compatible – you can easily integrate WooCommerce with this plugin
- Frontend form submission – You can embed your affiliate form in the frontend
- Site admin can manage applications and can have complete control over the applications received
- Automatic affiliate URL generation for members – the plugin will automatically assign affiliate URLs for all members
- Separate affiliate dashboard – you can set your custom affiliate dashboard
- Manual affiliate linking – you can also create and share affiliate links manually
- Lifetime affiliate linking – from the plugins’ option, you can enable the feature to generate lifetime affiliate links
- No free version – the development team hasn’t created a free version plugin
$This is an affiliate link
It is one of the most potent WooCommerce affiliate plugins with integrations for Easy Digital Downloads, PayPal, Stripe, etc.
Ultimate Affiliate Pro plugin has some of the most notable features: performance bonuses, banner management, unlimited affiliates, special offers, rankings, commission levels, referrals, social shares, and even payouts through PayPal and stripe.
In addition to that, it has also got features like free logins, register, account page templates, and much more.
Ultimate Affiliate Pro is an all-in-one affiliate marketing plugin for business owners. You can quickly start your own affiliate program with all the unique features. From the list of features, we loved the Integrations and the email notification the most. The plugin can be integrated with third-party plugins and customize the affiliate emails according to your business.
This is a premium plugin listed at CodeCanyon and costs $69.
- 30 days moneyback guarantee – if you don’t like the plugin, you can get a refund
- Unlimited affiliates – handle unlimited affiliates
- Custom amount – you can set custom amount for affiliates
- Special offers – run special offers for your affiliates
- MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) – enable MLM options using this plugin
- Recurring referrals – instead of rewarding your affiliates one-time, you can configure recurring affiliates
- Optin integration – you can integrate Ultimate Affiliate Pro with Optin for better lead generation
- Ranks with achievements – your affiliates will rank according to achievements
- No free version – the plugin does not have a free verion
$This is an affiliate link
This plugin lets your affiliates earn credit points whenever they generate affiliate sales. This plugin can be configured from WooCommerce settings itself.
It provides features such as setting up custom credit and redemption limits. Plus, it offers full admin reporting of registered users, global or product-specific settings, and support for shortcodes.
The level-wise credit system is a unique feature offered on the WooCommerce Multilevel Referral Affiliate WordPress plugin. There aren’t many plugins providing this feature. Plus, you get complete control over the levels.
WooCommerce Multilevel Referral Affiliate Plugin is a premium plugin listed at CodeCanyon and costs $35.
- MLM system – run multilevel marketing system
- Welcome credits – you can reward your affiliates when they register as an affiliate
- Compulsory referral codes – ability to make referral codes mandatory
- Level based credit system – you can reward your affiliates based on their levels
- Monthly credit limit – using this, you can set a monthly credit limit/ affiliate
- Monthly redemption limit – you can also mention a specific monthly redemption limit
- WooCommerce optimized – the plugin is 100% optimized for WooCommerce
- No free version – the plugin does not have a free version
$This is an affiliate link
If you’re looking for a lightweight, feature-rich and straightforward affiliate marketing plugin for your WooCommerce store, take a look at Easy Affiliate. It comes with several options, and you can start using it within minutes.
People love the Easy Affiliate features such as affiliate sign-up, dashboard, banners, link generator, fraud detection, and payments. You can process your affiliate payments through PayPal. Also, you can mention a custom minimum threshold.
Their premium plans start at $99.50 a year.
- Easy to manage – the plugin is so easy to manage
- Unlimited affiliates – you can have unlimited affiliates
- Unlimited banners – you can add unlimited affiliate banners to your site
- Custom reports – generate custom reports and see how your affiliates perform
- Fraud protection – for keeping your store safe, the plugin comes with
- Email marketing integration – you can integrate your forms with multiple email marketing services
- No free version – you need to spend money on the plugin if you need it
If you prefer a free WordPress plugin for starting an affiliate program, check out the WooCommerce affiliate plugin created by YITH. This is a multilingual WordPress plugin allowing you to create an affiliate section inside your WordPress blog right after installing this plugin.
The most remarkable feature of this plugin is its easy configuration. With some mouse clicks, you can start our own affiliate program. And there are several options available for managing the credits, adding new affiliates, etc.
YITH WooCommerce affiliates is a freemium WordPress plugin. The free version is available inside the WordPress plugins repository. For unlocking more power, you need to test their premium version.
- Shortcodes – you can use shortcodes for displaying your affiliate pages
- General commission – configure a general commission for custom affiliates
- Automatic commission status updating – the plugin will take care of the commission status automatically and update it whenever required
- Filter option – you can filter reports according to dates
- Register payments – For easy accounting, you can register payments need to send out
- Handle reports – reports will help you understand potential affiliates
- Custom affiliate dashboard – you can create a completely unique affiliate dashboard
- Limited features in free version – you will get only limited features in the free plugin
$This is an affiliate link
Here’s a quick overview of the plugins.
If you want to start your own affiliate program, make sure you use quality plugins that provide the essential solutions to create an affiliate program for your products. Our tests found that AffiliateWP is the finest WordPress affiliate plugin with some cutting-edge features and integration.
If you are looking for a premium solution, you should definitely try AffiliateWP.
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about the best WooCommerce affiliate plugins.
The best way to promote your products is by offering an affiliate program. To start your own affiliate program, you can use a dedicated WooCommerce affiliate program.
Our tests found that AffiliateWP is the finest WordPress affiliate plugin with some cutting-edge features and integration.
Premium plugins come with more advanced features and integrations. Plus, they also come up with priority support. You can choose the premium version if you need a complete affiliate solution.
You can create an affiliate program right after launching your WooCommerce site to start generating more sales.
Note: This list of best WooCommerce affiliate plugins is contributed by Mohd Ather. If you have an exciting article to contribute, do check my guest blogging guidelines.
Related Read: Wholesale Guide: Everything You Need To Know
Did you find the article useful?
Then pin me to your Pinterest Board, so that more people will find me
(Remember: The more you give to the Universe, the more you will get from the Universe)So, Pin me