Are you looking for the best image CDN providers? Keep reading this post, and we have something for you.
The CDN will deliver a copy of the website from the server closest to your visitors’ geographical location. That said, you still need a web hosting account to hold your files. The CDN has static resources from your website and does not host original web files.
For example, if you host your website on Bluehost on a server in New York, and someone in Paris tries to access it, website files will have to be retrieved from the server in New York.
That means that the site will take longer to load. If you have several people trying to access your site simultaneously, it will slow the site speed even further. When you use a CDN, users will see a cached copy of your website from the closest CDN server. It is an excellent way to reduce the website’s loading time.
Benefits of Image CDN Providers Benefits of Image CDN Providers
Before moving forward with the list, let’s look at the benefits of using a CDN.
Improved Performance Improved Performance
Clients do not have to wait for videos to buffer or for the website to load. That will enhance user experience and improve conversion rates. This will also help you with SEO strategy as Google will rank your website higher in the search results.
Content is available to customers even in high-stress conditions, such as increased traffic and potential server outages. With a CDN, customers can still access the website and buy items or make an appointment.
CDN servers come with state-of-the-art security systems that protect content providers and users from attackers.
5 Best Image CDN Providers In 2021 5 Best Image CDN Providers In 2021
Here is a list of the top CDN providers to help improve your website and content delivery.
1) Stackpath 1) Stackpath
Stackpath is a top CDN provider and comes with many data centers around the world. Stack path is an excellent way to improve your website loading speed and provides clients with a private EdgeSSL certificate free with any plan.
Over the years, the company has been growing and purchased MaxCDN to boost its service delivery worldwide. It is easy to install and allows users to monitor analytics in real-time. It comes with features like 301 directs, Gzip compression, intelligent cache system, among many others.
They also offer security services with their CDN that include a firewall and load balancing.
- You can use StackPath on an unlimited number of websites
- Stackpath offers 1 Terabyte of bandwidth with the basic plan.
- They offer a free EdgeSSL certificate free with all their plans.
- Many server locations worldwide.
- The company does not offer a free plan, but you can use their one-month free trial to test their services.
2) Sucuri 2) Sucuri
Sucuri is very popular because it offers excellent security against Malware, DDoS attacks, and hackers. They have a WordPress plugin that you can use to scan and monitor your website for security problems.
Sucuri CDN also helps optimize your website speed, which ensures that pages load quickly. Remember that you can lose clients if your website is slow. Sucuri provides several caching options for different types of clients and websites. The company focuses on using the latest technologies and hardware to improve site performance.
- Sucuri offers unlimited bandwidth with all their all plans.
- They offer excellent security features with their CDN service.
- They have a 24/7 customer support team which ensures you can contact them at any time to solve website issues.
- Sucuri does not come with a free plan and costs more than Stackpath.
3) Cloudflare 3) Cloudflare
Cloudflare is a popular choice for small businesses, bloggers, and professionals. It has a free plan without bandwidth limitation, making it the best choice for WordPress. Cloudflare has over 180 data centers globally which helps to improve the speed, performance, and security of their client’s websites. It is easy to set up and will automatically cache your website resources.
- Cloudflare is easy to set up.
- You can easily monitor its performance from your control panel.
- The company has data centers in South America, Australia, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America.
- The free plan has limited features, and for instance, you will need to upgrade to their premium plans to use their phone or chat support.
4) KeyCDN 4) KeyCDN
KeyCDN can be easily integrated into your WordPress and is very popular too. The company offers “pay as you go” plans meaning that you only pay for what you use. That is an excellent choice if you get low traffic on your website. However, if your traffic increases suddenly, such a payment plan can become very expensive.
KeyCDN comes with real-time reports, Gzip compression, DDoS protection, two-factor authentication, and instant purge options.
- KeyCDN has 34 data centers.
- It is easy to set up on WordPress websites.
- The “pay as you go” plans.
- Their customer support team is available 24/7 without additional charges.
- KeyCDN does not have a free plan, but the pay-as-you-go plans start at 0.04 dollars for each GB.
5) Rackspace 5) Rackspace
Rackspace is a cloud computing and CDN service provider that has gained popularity over the years. Their CDN service will help boost performance on web applications, eCommerce sites, among other websites. The company also uses a pay-as-you-go payment plan, but its prices are higher compared to KeyCDN. Since Rackspace works on cloud infrastructure, your WordPress site will work very fast. That said, setting up Rackspace CDN is far more complicated than the other providers on this list. The company has more than 200 data centers worldwide.
- Rackspace comes with an excellent cloud infrastructure that will ensure your site loads quickly.
- It has more than 200 data centers around the world.
- They use pay-as-you-go plans, meaning you only pay for what you use.
- It does not come with DDoS protection.
- It costs more than KeyCDN at 0.16 per Gigabyte.
Using a CDN will ensure that your website is secure and faster. It is essential to consider your budget and your website when picking a CDN provider. The CDN providers above are some of the best choices in the market and come with various payment plans and features.
We hope you have found this article helpful and found the best image CDN providers in the market. If you did, please consider sharing this post with your friends and fellow bloggers on social media. You can read more WordPress tutorials from our blog.
Related Articles You Might Like:
- WordPress Contact Form Plugins You Have To Try (#1 Is Better)
- 15+ WooCommerce WordPress Plugins You Have On Your Store
- Top WooCommerce Affiliate Plugins For Promoting Your Products or Links
- 10+ Instagram WordPress Plugins You Need To Try For Better Traffic
- Best WordPress Push Notification Plugins You Need To Try
Did you find the article useful?
Then pin me to your Pinterest Board, so that more people will find me
(Remember: The more you give to the Universe, the more you will get from the Universe)So, Pin me
Enter your Email Address below and be the FIRST to receive our Blogging Tips.