Have you tried these best blogging apps?
Today the technology knows no bounds, and Android as an operating system is growing fast.
Gone are the days when you needed a PC or a laptop to perform your blog-related tasks. Instead, you can blog on the go and conduct all the related tasks anywhere you want with your mobile phones’ help.
All of this is possible because of the many innovations that are being made. For example, mobile applications have been developed that allow you to operate your blogs on smartphones.
Blogging is about expressing yourself and sharing your experiences and knowledge on the internet. It does not matter if you blog about fashion, lifestyle, or business; the bottom line is that you blog when you want to include other people in your world.
If you are involved in this digital information age through blogging, you know the struggle to keep up with your posts. When you are a committed blogger, it does not matter if you are too busy or too tired. You have to perform your duties and stay consistent.
You have to make sure that your posts are in the proper format, and you have to keep track of all the views that your blog is getting. There is no other better option in times like these than having mobile blogging apps on the mobile phone.
Best Blogging Apps for Smartphones Best Blogging Apps for Smartphones
With all these options, you have a lot of apps to choose from. It will take some time for you to decide which apps you are most comfortable with. However, we will provide you with some names that we think you should try.
Some apps will be useless and will most likely be invaluable for blogging, while some can positively transform your life. A couple of mobile apps make it easier for you to stay active in the blogosphere, no matter your location.
We have compiled a list of nine mobile blogging apps that we believe are the best out there.
Not to worry if your device is Android or iOS because we have covered both the Best Blogging Apps for Android, iOS, iPad, iPhone, and whatever.
1) WordPress 1) WordPress
WordPress is one of the best mobile apps for bloggers. You can quickly write, edit, and publish new posts on the blog. With WordPress, you can also monitor site statistics, visitor behaviors, and site usage, quickly create a new post, edit existing ones, and upload media.
You can manage your blog and reply to comments. It is best for people who do not want to rely on computers and prefer to operate their websites through their mobiles/tabs. If you are traveling, you do not need to have a laptop with you, and you can do your job effectively on your mobile.
With the latest updates, errors have been corrected, and it has become more stable. This app is like a live WP dashboard that enables you to do whatever you want. You can publish posts directly from your Android or iOS, save your blog posts as projects, and reply to the comments your readers add under your posts.
Check the page views on your blogs to find out how many people have visited your blog and which countries generate you the most readers. Then, manage and create your WordPress blog or website directly from your Android device. With WordPress for Android, now you have the power to publish your content without a computer.
WordPress is a free Android app. Therefore, there are no subscription plans required for using it. However, WordPress.com got several subscription models if you are interested.
Some of the key features of the WordPress mobile application are:
- Basic functionalities – you can start publishing your posts with basic customization options
- Editor for publishing your content – the app comes with an inbuilt editor for creating content
- Regular updates – The WordPress core team will update the app regularly with bug fixes
- Stable performance – if you are looking for optimized performance, this app is one of the best
- Media upload options – from your mobile device, you can upload media directly to your WordPress website
- Simple log in – logging in to your website is easy. They have added a dedicated login page inside the app
- Easy to use – the app is so simple to use. You can get started within seconds
- Can connect self-hosted WordPress sites – not only WordPress.com sites. You can also connect WordPress.org websites using the app
- Good content editor screen – the content editor comes with every features a writer needs
- Stats dashboard – for viewing your website performance, you will get a stats dashboard
- Comment moderation – you can approve/ delete comments from your dashboard.
- Limited functions – Compared to the WordPress web version, limited functionalities
2) HootSuite 2) HootSuite
Blogging has gotten a whole new meaning, especially in the last few years. Many people consider posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media sites to be part of the micro-blogging world.
If you are a mini content creator, you can manage your various social networking sites with the help of HootSuite. You have full access to your accounts where you can control when and how you share your content. In addition, you can create and schedule your publications on various websites over different periods.
Keep track of your messages, likes, and comments, and monitor and track statistics whether you are at home or not.
The free version account can be linked with two social media accounts. Plus, every plan comes with 30 days free trial. On the other hand, the premium pricing starts at 1260 INR a month.
- Multiple users – you can add multiple users to the account
- Multiple social accounts- link multiple social accounts using one Hootsuite account
- Post scheduling – you can schedule posts for publishing it later
- One messaging center – handle all your social media chats from one place
- Team roles – you can assign custom roles for your team
- Manage team – administrator has full control over the team
- Assign posts – assign posts to your members
- Zendesk integration – Zendesk integration makes the platform more powerful
- Slack integration – you can integrate Slack with the tool
- Review messages – you can review all your messages through the app
- Promote unlimited posts – you can promote unlimited posts using the app
- Team performances – view team performances through the app
- Priority support – you will get priority support from the support department
- The free account got limitations – the premium version will unlock more features
3) Tumblr 3) Tumblr
Tumblr makes blogging a pleasant experience. Also, Tumblr is where you can express yourself, discover yourself, and even bond over the stuff you love. Whether it is fandoms or philosophy, you can connect with people with the same interests as you on Tumblr.
Post photos, videos, audio, links, quotes, or articles; you have plenty to discover. Make your own GIFs if you want and cover them in stickers and text as you like.
You can actually customize your Tumblr by adding cool colors, fonts, and layout. Follow the topics you are interested in and even discover what you did not even know existed. In addition, you can join the community by sharing your experience and learning ways to make the post more appealing.
Most people prefer the Tumblr blog called microblogging because posting short posts with quotes, photos or videos is less expensive. You can publish content, organize a post, view messages, and respond to them. You are also able to manage several blogs at once. The posts you publish on Tumblr look way more different than the posts on other platforms.
It’s free to use. But for custom features, you need to start paying for a subscription which will cost you $3 a month.
- Multiple formatting tools – multiple formatting tools will allow you to get a better content template
- Easy to build a following – you can get followers easily
- Easy to use – the app is pretty easy to use
- Custom tools – you will get so many tools for running a perfect blog
- Selection of templates you will get access to so many templates
- Android/ iOS app – Android and iOS apps are there for helping you
- Responsive apps – apps are responsive. You can expect a better user interface
- Performance optimized – both apps are optimized for performance
- We can’t entirely alter page layouts – limited control over page layouts
4) Blogger 4) Blogger
As Blogger was developed by Google, it has made the sign-up process much more manageable. You do not have to create a unique username and password anymore. Instead, all you need are your Google credentials, and you can log in and start blogging.
The Blogger app comes with many features to publish new posts earlier and add pictures to your blog entries and labels. If you want to, you can even add a location to each of your posts.
In case you have multiple blogs, the Blogger app will let you switch between them. Blogger is yet another excellent blogging app among the Best Android apps in 2021 for Blogspot users. Handle your Blogspot blog posts, edit existing posts, publish new posts, and view the list of already published and drafted posts.
It is an excellent app for Blogspot users who need to stay in touch with their blog statistics and performance.
It is a free app and service. With your Google account, you can sign in to your blog.
- Write posts – you can create blogposts using the Blogspot editor
- Publish pages – publish pages using the platform
- Manage comments – you can take control of your comments system
- See traffic stats – you will get detailed stats of your website traffic
- Multiple blog management – you can manage multiple blogs from the same account
- Lightweight – the app is optimized for performance
- Easy to use – no complex configurations. You can start using it after installation
- Free for all – no premium subscription required
- No extra account required – using your Google account, you can manage everything
- Can handle only blogger accounts – no other blogging platform integrations
5) Evernote 5) Evernote
Evernote is another great blogging app that is available for both Android and iOS platforms. With Evernote, you get the opportunity of creating handwritten notes, write notes in a clean and distraction-free workspace, collect web articles, and open your notes from any device. Along with these, other premium features are also available that you can purchase.
You can take a photo, record a video or create a list, all these will be synchronized on your devices, and you can easily use it through the phone or on the browser from your computer. In addition, Evernote helps you in saving your blog post ideas, taking notes, and creating your to-do lists.
When you are planning your blog, it is essential to know what categories you will post under. You usually have to open WordPress and type a post-draft, but sometimes it is easier not to log in and navigate the posts. Evernote also works while you are offline, so you do not need to wait to connect to an internet connection.
Evernote Basic plan is entirely free. You can create one account, handle multiple tasks. On the other hand, the Evernote premium plan starts at 190 INR a month. If you are a professional writer, the premium version plan is recommended.
- Unlimited device sync – you can sync unlimited devices using the Evernote platform
- Search option – search option will help you to find the notes more easily
- Rich formatting – multiple text formatting options are available
- Clip web pages – you can clip web pages for future use
- Offline notes – you can save notes offline for later use
- Custom templates – several templates are available in the Evernote platform
- Custom monthly upload limit – you will et a monthly upload limit
- Shared spaces – you can share spaces
- Collaboration – you can collaborate with other members
- Team history – you can view your complete team history
- Account administration – you have the full control
- Data ownership – your data is safe with them
- On the desktop version, Grammarly integration not possible – you need to check the grammar mistakes manually
6) BlogTouch 6) BlogTouch
BlogTouch is a powerful and easy-to-use blog editor for all WordPress bloggers. This application performs all functions to manage a significant number of blogs on your device. With these functions, you can do editing and remove any post, pages, and comments the same as you control everything in your WP dashboard.
You can even schedule the posts that you want to publish later.
The BlogTouch app on your iPad/mobile will make your tasks so much easier if you travel frequently. The app also allows you to have work privacy to set an application password and protect your data from being lost. So if you are looking for a blogging app with great features and is easy to use, BlogTouch is for you.
BlogTouch consists of many valuable features such as easy photo and video uploader, emoji icons support, scheduled publishing, social networking sites integration, sharing features, geo-tagging, local preview, password protection, and more. This makes BlogTouch a full-featured blogging app for iDevices.
This blogging app is handy for people who have a Blogger blog.
The app can be downloaded from the iOS store. You don’t need to buy a subscription to use it. Once you have installed this app on your device, you can start writing, customizing your existing blogger blog posts.
- Easy photo uploading – you can upload media easily to your websites
- Video uploader – upload video files to your website
- Emoji icons support – you can use emojis inside your content
- Scheduled publishing – schedule posts for publishing them later
- Social networking sites integration – you can integrate social network sites for good use
- Sharing features – add a sharing button for gaining more social traffic
- Geo-tagging – it is one of the coolest features of the app. You can tag contents according to geo locations
- Local preview – preview your posts
- Password protection – protect your content using a password
- Manage multiple blogs – you can manage multiple blogs from a single dashboard
- Easy to use – the app is pretty easy to use
- Manage every content – you can control your whole content from there
- Only Blogspot integration – you can’t integrate any other blogging platforms
7) Squarespace Blog 7) Squarespace Blog
Squarespace is not a very popular app, but it is a web-building platform that allows users to craft beautiful and elegant websites, that too for free. This app will give you complete access so you can edit and manage your Squarespace content from multiple accounts. Create and edit your posts using the company’s layout engine.
It has features to allow you to format text, add photos, and create links even while you are busy. You can also keep track of the comment section and reply to your readers quickly. The app also provides you with an option where you can mark a comment as spam. In addition, you can toggle between websites smoothly and don’t have to log in and out of different pages.
SquareSpace’s basic plan starts at $12 a month. There, you will get almost every feature. When you need more robust features, check out their higher plans. The most advanced eCommerce plan will cost you $40 a month with all features.
- Free custom domain name – you can get a free custom domain name for your business
- SSL security – every plan comes with free SSL security options
- Unlimited storage – store unlimited files on the website. No restrictions
- SEO features – inbuilt SEO features will help admin to rank your website higher on search engines
- Unlimited bandwidth – there is no restriction on website visitors
- 24/7 Customer support – you will get human support every day a week
- Mobile optimized websites – all the sites created using Squarespace are optimized for mobile phones
- Extensions – with powerful add-ons, you can make your website or blog more powerful
- GSuite integrated – Squarespace can be integrated with GSuite
- Website analytics – you can see how your website performs through the dashboard
- AdWords credits – Squarespace will give you free AdWords credits for running promotions
- eCommerce integration – eCommerce integration will help you to create a store using Squarespace
- API Access – API will help developers to do more with the platform
- No free plan – they don’t have any free version plan
8) Google Analytics 8) Google Analytics
Once you have started a site, you need to check how many visitors you had last day, which pages are performing well, and which ones perform poorly. Unfortunately, by default, there is no way to track it. But with Google Analytics, we can track our websites in a better way.
Tracking website performance is essential. This way, you can know how your hard work is paying off. To integrate Google Analytics with your WordPress blog, you can rely on the MonsterInsights WordPress plugin (read our MonsterInsights review).
Google Analytics is a free service. You do not need to pay a single penny for using it.
- Custom reports – in your app dashboard, you can create a custom reports section
- Goals tracking – once you have added goals, you can easily track them using the app
- Campaign measurement – when you are running custom campaigns, you need to measure them. From here, you can do this.
- Flow visualization – It is a graphic insight that will help you understand how you are performing
- Audience report – the audience report will tell you more about your website visitors
- AdWords – if you are running an AdWords campaign, use this app for a great insight
- Site Search – do you want to know the search terms users use on your website? Use this feature to find out.
- Competition analysis – the Google Analytics competition analytics
- See where you are ranking – you can see the pages you are ranking higher on search engines
- Understand your users – by using Google Analytics, you can understand your users, create custom campaigns
- See custom reports – if you want to generate custom reports, this is the best app.
- Export your data – if you are working with clients, use the export option to share the stats with clients
- Share access – if you want to share your GA access, that’s possible. This will help
- Compared to the web version, limited features – the Google Analytics web version will give you more useful insights
9) Google Drive 9) Google Drive
As a blogger, we need to manage images, documents, and ZIP files and share them with our website visitors. There are several cloud storage services available for keeping the files. But, the best one in the market is Google Drive. The drive is freemium cloud storage offered by Google.
You do not need to create an extra account for using Google Drive. Once you have created a Gmail account, you can use it to access Drive. In the free plan, you will get 15 GB of storage.
You can access the files from anywhere once you have got the app and signed in to the associated Google account.
You can use Google Drive for free. In the free plan, you can save up to 15 GB of files. If you need more storage space, you can try the premium version plan. For a year, you need to pay 1300 INR for 100 GB storage. For TB storage, you need to pay 6500 INR a year. For keeping this service up, you need to renew it every year.
- Access your files from anywhere – a device for accessing the Drive and internet connection is essential
- MS Office compatible – Google Drive is 100% compatible with MS office
- Store videos – you can also store videos inside your Google Drive account
- File sharing – once you have uploaded a file to your Google Drive account, you can share it with anyone using a custom shareable link.
- Android, iOS apps – you can use this on your Android or iOS device
- No additional account needed – just by using a Google account, you can access Google Drive and use it
- Lifetime free storage – you will get free storage for your lifetime. No additional charges
- Can create sharable files and folders – you can share files and folders with your clients or anyone
- SSL encryption – the SSL encryption will make sure that your data is secured
- Direct upload from phone or computer – from your computer or mobile device, you can upload files directly to your cloud storage account
- Limited storage space on the free plan – you will only get 15 GB storage space in the free plan
10) PayPal 10) PayPal
While writing a blog or running a freelance agency, you need to send/ receive payments from various clients. For example, if you need to buy a domain name, you can use the PayPal app to complete the purchase. As a result, most domain and web hosting companies got the PayPal checkout process.
And also, when you need to receive payment from an international client, you can use PayPal. So every blogger needs this app. Plus, you can see the complete list of payments you have sent and received so far on the app dashboard.
PayPal is a free service. But when you send or receive money, you have to pay a small fee to them. You can check out the PayPal website for more.
The key features of the PayPal app are:
- Regular updates – they will update the app regularly to protect users
- Human support via live chat or social media – if you have any question or issues, use the live chat feature
- Credit card linking option – you can link your credit cards through the app for easy purchases
- Multiple bank account linking – you can link multiple bank accounts through the app. No third-party accounts. Only your accounts
- 2 Factor Authentication – protecting your account is very crucial. So, the 2FA will help you to secure your account with an additional layer
- Finger Print Sensor – for accessing the app without a password, they have integrated finger print sensor scanning
- Easy to use UI – the user interface of the PayPal app is very good
- Invoice generation – if you need to bill someone, use the invoicing tool through the app
- Funds sending/ receiving – you can also send or receive funds through the app
- Insights (Reports) – filtering options are available for checking the performance (sales)
- Recent Activities – from the recent activities section, you can see all the activities you have done so far
- Limited invoice generation – For better invoice generation, PayPal web is recommended
11) Payoneer 11) Payoneer
For some countries, PayPal won’t work. In that case, Payoneer is a good alternative. Payoneer is another service used for sending and receiving money. It can be used for local transactions and international transactions. Once you have created a Payoneer account and linked your local bank account with it, you are good to go.
Payoneer will also give you a MasterCard, which you can use on any ATM machine. It got a low fee, a better currency conversion rate, and money transfers pretty fast compared to PayPal.
It is a free service. But, they do have various fees when it comes to money receiving. You can get $25 direct credit to your Payoneer account when you use our Payoneer coupon code.
The most impressive features of the Payoneer are:
- Multi-currency support – Payoneer supports multiple currency options. You can handle all of them from a single dashboard
- Mass payouts – You can run mass payouts using Payoneer
- Fund withdrawals – the app will automatically withdraw funds to your linked bank account. It will be in your local bank account within 24 business hours
- Single payments – sending single payment is simple using Payoneer
- Great support team – the support team is always online. You can get help from the team using the live chat or ticketing system.
- Low fee compared to PayPal – compared to PayPal, Payoneer got a low fee
- 200 countries supported – you can use the service on 200+ countries without any restriction
- 150+ local currencies supported – Payoneer will support more than 150 currencies worldwide
- Free credit card – Payoneer team will give you access to a free MasterCard!
- ATM withdrawal – by using the Payoneer card, you can withdraw funds
- One-Day bank withdrawals – just in one day, you will get your funds
- Design can be improved – the app design is old. It can be improved a little.
12) Slack 12) Slack
Slack will be the best choice for you if you are looking for a professional app for managing your group chats. This is because there are so many apps are available for managing groups, collaborations. Some of the basic ones are WhatsApp, Messenger group, Telegram group, so on.
But, none of them supports integrations with third-party apps, services. But, on the other hand, Slack got hundreds of integration opportunities. So, you can improve your productivity using Slack.
Only needed when your team has 2 or more employees. Solopreneurs can avoid this app.
Slack is a freemium tool for team collaborations. Premium plans start at $2.67 a month.
The main features of Slack are:
- Secured – Slack is secured. So, no one else from the internet will see your private messages
- Best for teams – if you are handling a team, this one is a must need
- Chat History – you can see the past messages of your chats
- Video Calls – team video calls or individual video calls are good
- Voice Calls – you can also call your team members through Slack
- File sharing – file sharing is possible. It can be images, videos, GIF files, or even ZIP files
- The free plan comes with 10 integrations – good for integrating multiple apps or services for better productivity
- 10K messages in the free plan – you can access the recent 10K messages in the free version plan
- Free 5 GB cloud storage – in the free version plan, you can get 5 GB file storage
- Custom channels – just like we create groups, channels can be created with Slack. Plus, we can add unlimited members
- Direct Messages – you can send a direct message to anyone on the team
- For advanced integrations, a premium plan is required – with the free version plan, we can only integrate 10 apps
13) Asana 13) Asana
When working with multiple people and multiple tasks, it is better to use a task management system. Here at BlogHeist, we are using Asana to make our tasks simple. You can use the free version plan for better project management. Once you have created an account, you can invite your team members to the board, collaborate.
The good thing about Asana is its UI. The easy-to-understand UI design will always help every user to find the appropriate options quickly. Plus, they will also deliver task updates via email.
It is a good app for professional bloggers who need to assign every task correctly, save time.
There is a free version plan available with limited (almost every) feature. If you are just starting out, try their free version plan. If you are feeling comfortable enough, you can move to their premium version plans. And paid plans start at $10/99 a month. The higher plan will cost you $24.99 a month. Also, they do have an enterprise option.
- Unlimited tasks – you can create unlimited tasks using the Asana app
- Unlimited projects – just like tasks, you can also create separate projects for your business
- Unlimited messages – leave unlimited comments for better team understanding
- Unlimited file storage – Asana offers unlimited file storage. So, you can keep the task-related files in Asana
- 15 team members – team members can be varied according to your current plan
- Lock custom fields – the premium version of Asana comes with several custom field options
- Admin console – the team admin will get a custom admin console for better team management
- Forms – you will get a custom forms tab inside your asana project
- Unlimited free guests – you can have unlimited free guests on your board
- Calendar view – Arrange your tasks based on the calendar view
- Board view – Arrange your tasks based on board view
- List view – arrange your tasks based on the list view
- iOS and Android apps – for easy accessibility, Asana comes with an Android and iOS app.
- Time tracking integration – for tracking the time, you can integrate Asana with popular services like Clockify
- 100+ free integrations – You can integrate Asana with 100+ apps/ services for better productivity
- Custom branding – you can customize the branding
- Data export – if you want to export the data, Asana do have an option
Nothing so far
14) Google Docs 14) Google Docs
When you are a freelance writer, you need to work with so many writing tools. Google Docs is one of the best, famous and easy-to-use tools you can use for writing content from the list. If you need a distraction-free writing experience, you need to try his one.
Writing content using the WordPress editor is not recommended. When we use the Google Chrome browser or any other browser, Facebook and other social media sites are a click away. As a result, you can easily get distracted. But using Google Docs, you can concentrate on your work.
Google Docs is a free tool for content writers and business owners.
- Full control – you will have full control over the docs
- Secured environment – Google Docs is secured. Someone from outside will never steal your data
- Collaboration – once you have created a doc, you can share it with third parties for collaboration
- HTML link insertion – HTML link inserting is pretty simple. They have added a link inserting option for managing it
- Bookmarks – you can add bookmarks to Google Docs
- Add-ons for better productivity – from their official store, you can access add-ons, improve your writing.
- 15 GB free storage space – you will get 15 GB of free storage (Gmail storage)
- Cloud sync – your works are saved directly to the cloud. You won’t lose your work
- Can use multiple devices for accessing the document – since we use the cloud for saving the file, you can access the file using different devices
- Free – Google Docs is 100% free. There are no charges
- Distraction-free editor – the distraction-free editor will help you to focus on the writing
- Grammarly compatible – you can combine Google Docs with Grammarly for better writing and grammar check
Nothing so far
15) Facebook Pages Manager 15) Facebook Pages Manager
While you run a blog or freelance business, you probably might be managing a Facebook page. Facebook pages are an easy way to reach a broad audience. In our tests, we have run some Facebook ads to promote our content, and we have got so many website visits and conversions from those ads.
For managing your Facebook page efficiently, you need to consider downloading this Facebook page manager app on your mobile device. It is one of the finest apps for Facebook page management, and you will get some advanced tools.
The Facebook pages manager app is entirely free. You do not need to buy a subscription to use it.
- iOS/ Android compatible – you can use an Android or iOS device to manage your page
- Post translation – for reaching a wide audience, you can consider translating your Facebook page posts
- Post scheduling – schedule posts for publishing it later
- Photo sharing – share photos
- Video sharing – share video contents
- Post boosting – you can boost your posts and get more leads/ conversions/ page likes
- Create offers – you can create offers through the app
- Create events – you can create events from the app
- Easy to use – the app is pretty easy to use
- Instant post publishing – once you have clicked on the publish button, your post will go live
- Supported – you can get help from the development team if you have any issues
Nothing so far
16) LastPass 16) LastPass
As bloggers or writers, we need to handle so many passwords. It can be the domain registrar password, web hosting password, CDN password, VPN password, or even social media account passwords like Facebook or Twitter. By default, Google Chrome got an inbuilt function for saving passwords.
But if you are looking for a dedicated password manager for your daily needs, check out LastPass. It is a freemium password manager service for bloggers, professionals, and businesses. You can use this service to handle your passwords. The good thing about it is, we can store unlimited passwords even on the free version plan.
There is a free version plan available. With it, you can store unlimited passwords without any restrictions. But, they do have restricted some of their unique features in the free plan. For the premium plan, you need to spend $3 a month.
- Unlimited password – you can save unlimited passwords using Lastpass
- Multiple members – add multiple members to your account
- Automatic device sync – the app will sync the devices automatically
- Secured – LastPass got a secured environment
- Shared folders – you can have shared folders inside the account
- File manager dashboard – file manager dashboard will give you more access
- Cloud storage – you can use cloud storage for storing files on the web
- Security score – LastPass will give you a security score according to your password
- Darkweb monitoring – in case of your passwords are compromised, LastPass will give you a warning
- Secure notes – you can keep secure notes inside it
- Emergency access – emergency access will help you if you need something real quick
- Authenticator – you can always use the authenticator for extra layer security
- Priority support – you can get 24*7 support from the team
- Password generator – password generator will help you to generate strong passwords
- We can connect only one device using the free plan – for multiple connections, you need a premium version
17) Grammarly 17) Grammarly
No one likes to write content with grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes, and punctuation errors. Even if you are a PRO in English, you need to rely on a spell-check tool for error-free writing. Grammarly is the only tool you need for testing your content for mistakes in our experience with content writing and marketing.
Grammarly is a freemium tool for writers, students, and professionals. If you just need the basic checks, the free version is good enough. However, the premium version will unlock more features.
You can read our Grammarly review from here.
Grammarly is a freemium tool. There is a free version plan available with limited (basic) features. However, if you are interested in optimizing your content for better grammar and spelling, you need to try Grammarly premium.
- Chrome extension – you can choose the chrome extension for better writing
- Microsoft add-on – if you are working with Microsoft tools, you need to have the Microsoft add-on
- Plagiarism checker – plagiarism checker will allow you to scan your copy, keep your copy unique
- Tone detection – the tone detection feature will allow you to keep an eye on the tone
- Windows software – you can download the windows software for using Grammarly on your computer
- Cloud-based – it’s 100% cloud-based software
- Works on most websites – Grammarly will work on every website
- Freemium – free plan is good for beginners. You can choose the premium version plan if you want
- Personal Dictionary – you can store custom words to your personal directory
- Affordable – compared to other tools, Grammarly is affordable
- No credit card required for the free version plan – you do not need to have a credit card
Nothing so far
18) Canva 18) Canva
For designing your company logo, vectors, and featured images, you can use the Canva app. Canva is a freemium design tool with a ton of features. However, it is easy to use, and you can get started with it within minutes.
Once you have created an account, log in to the dashboard. You can create your custom designs from there. There are several free vectors available that are ready to use. Canva is an excellent fit for every blogger and social media marketer.
Canva does have a free account with limited functionalities. But if you prefer more premium options, check out the Pro or Enterprise plan. For the Pro plan, you need to pay 8900 INR a year. When you represent a company with team members, select the Enterprise plan.
- Free templates – you don’t want to create templates from scratch
- Design types – multiple design type options for your campaigns
- Free photos – you can choose free photos from their library
- Free graphics – free graphics will help you to design custom images and vectors
- 5 GB cloud storage – you can have 5 GB of cloud storage for free
- Collaboration – invite team members to work together
- Social media content scheduling – you can take care of the social media channels and manage upcoming contents
- Premium stock photos – get free access to premium stock images
- Premium audios – get free access to premium audios
- Premium videos – get free access to premium videos
- Control team uploads – you can manage the whole team uploads through the dashboard
- Built-in workflows – built-in workflows will help you to increase the productivity
- Limited features on free account – you need to purchase the premium plan for more features and design options
19) Trello 19) Trello
Trello is a service like Asana. It will help with task organization. Trello is a freemium tool too. You have enough features in the free plan for managing your tasks efficiently. For example, you can use this app to prepare your upcoming blog posts. After creating a Trello account, invite your authors.
You can also integrate Trello with the Slack app for better productivity.
Trello is a freemium service. Their free plan comes with limited features, and premium plans will unlock all the restrictions. And the premium plans start at $10 a month/ user. If you need a custom solution for your business, you can always contact their support team, get custom pricing.
- Easy to use – Trello of easy to use
- Clean UI – the user interface is pretty simple
- No credit card required – you do not need a credit card for a Trello account
- Unlimited cards – create unlimited work cards
- Unlimited users – invite unlimited users to your team
- Access to activity logs – you can see the activity log of your team
- Mobile apps – Android or iOS apps will help you to use trello on your mobile device
- 2FA security – Trello comes with an extra layer of security
- Unlimited power-ups – power-ups will help you to improve your workplace
- Guests – give access to non-registered guest users
- Automated commands – you can run automated commands
- Calendar view – access the calendar view
- Timeline view – access the timeline view
- Collections – you can organize work based on collections
- Unlimited storage – store unlimited files inside your team board
- Advanced security features – you can keep your account safe with these security features
- Data export – export the data for safekeeping.
- 10MB/ file limit on the free plan – you can’t upload a file with more than 10 MB size
Wrapping Up Wrapping Up
These blogging apps perform the task of maximizing your creative abilities. Most of these apps are very easy to use, and anyone can use them once they have gotten the hang of them. Furthermore, with multiple social media sites, these apps enable you to share your articles with your friends and followers.
Conclusion: What Is The Best Blogging App For Android? Conclusion: What Is The Best Blogging App For Android?
I am an Android user, and I feel the WordPress app is the best blogging app for Android. It helps me check my blog’s traffic stats every now and then from anywhere without logging in to my computer. Thus, it helps me to boost my productivity.
Note: This article is originally published by David Simmons. If you have great content to contribute, proceed with our guest blogging guidelines.
Did you find the article useful?
Then pin me to your Pinterest Board, so that more people will find me
(Remember: The more you give to the Universe, the more you will get from the Universe)So, Pin me
Enter your Email Address below and be the FIRST to receive our Blogging Tips.